Navratna Cool Powder
Start your day in a cool environment with Navratna Cool Powder, where ancient wisdom meets modern freshness to revive you. Introducing Navratna Cool Powder where the formula meets all the conditions that prevent you from breaking into a sweat. Navaratna cool mint fresh powder is well known one of the great powders.
- Consider ingredient properties while choosing a skin Powder. For sensitive skin, always prefer powders with minimal ingredients.
- Prefer your own choice of fragrance. You can choose various scents like vanilla & musk etc.
- Transparent powders work well for all skin tones and won’t alter the color of your foundation.
- Choose your preference between setting & baking technics.
- If you have sensitive skin, opt for powders with minimal ingredients.
- You must know how to apply a skin powder.
- Choose the best types of skin powder as per skin types.
- Always consider well known Brands like Ponds, Navratna etc.
- Don’t buy skin Powder without reading expiry date printed on package.
Ultimate Buying Guide for Best Skin Powder
Buying Skin Powder is very comprehensive & complex thing. This is one of the crucial buying activities that effects your skin health. Hence you must care several things while you buy any skin powder. Considering the following things you may be able to buy a best skin Powder.
- Type of Skin: Choose the best types of skin Powder as per your skin types. There are three types of skins.
- Oily Skin: You must prefer oil absorbing or mattifying powders to control your skin shine.
- Dry Skin: Opt for hydrating powders or those with illuminating properties to add a healthy glow.
- Normal/Combination Skin: Choose a powder that covers your skin requirements without adding moisture.
- Ingredients: Consider ingredient properties while choosing a skin Powder. For sensitive skin, always prefer powders with minimal ingredients and avoid those with fragrance or harsh chemicals. If you have sensitive skin, opt for powders with minimal ingredients and avoid those with fragrance or harsh chemicals. You must choose comedogenic based Skin Powder if you face acne issue.
- Powder Shade: Transparent powders work well for all skin tones and won’t alter the color of your foundation. Tinted powders can add a touch of color or help with color correction. You can also choose a matte finish for a more natural look or an illuminating finish for a radiant glow.
- Setting vs. Baking: Choose your preference between setting & baking technics.
- Setting Powder: Setting powder is used to set foundation and control shine. Apply lightly for a natural finish.
- Baking Powder: Applied in a thicker layer, usually left on for a few minutes before brushing off, for a more flawless and long-lasting finish.
- Application Method: Only choosing a better Skin Powder will not work but also you must know how to apply a skin powder. there are three types of application of skin powder.
- Loose Powder: Typically use a brush, allowing for a lighter application.
- Pressed Powder: Convenient for on-the-go touch-ups, apply with a sponge or brush.
- Setting Spray: In this process, you set the makeup and reduce the powdery finish.
- Fragrance: Prefer your own choice of fragrance. You can choose various scents like vanilla, musk, heliotrope, violet, amber, and resins etc.
- Well known Brands: Always consider well known Brands like Ponds, Navratna etc.
- Brand Reputation: In regarding of skin Powder always prefer only Brands having any Brand Reputation. Don’t go with an unknown Brand by seeing only low price.
- Expiry Date: Don’t buy skin Powder without reading expiry date printed on package.
|Navratna Cool Powder
|camphor, glycerin, lavender, menthol & silica
|Item Dimensions DxWxH
|26.2 x 9 x 5.3 Centimeters
- Provides instant relief from prickly heat, burning sensation and itching.
- Anyone (men or women) can apply this powder.
- It has a refreshing blend of mint, camphor and other Ayurvedic herbs that helps you stay cool during hot summer days.
- Sprinkle liberally on your body after bathing to avoid heat rashes.
Navratna Cool Mint Fresh
- Contains a refreshing blend of Ayurvedic herbs.
- You can also get it at your local cosmetics store at a reasonable price.
- Its bottle is very convenient which you can use easily.