Sri Sri Tattva Cow Ghee
Ghee which is an integral part of diet for a healthy body and contains most of the nutrients and is another name for food. But if you are looking for pure ghee in the market then there is every possibility that the shopkeeper will give you fake ghee, hence it is important for you to identify the pure ghee. That’s why we have brought for you the review of Sri Sri Tattva Cow Ghee.
- Always Look for high-quality ghee made from the milk of grass-fed or pasture-raised cows.
- Prefer ghee packed with glass jar of dark color or an opaque container to protect from sunlight.
- You must know that a pure & quality ghee contains only one ingredient: Butter.
- Keep in mind that pure ghee is typically golden or deep yellow in color.
- Always prefer ghee that is made using traditional methods.
- Always consider well known Brands like Patanjali & many more.
- Don’t buy ghee without reading expiry date printed on package.
Ultimate Buying Guide for Best Ghee
Buying ghee can be a straightforward process if you know what to look for. Ghee is a type of clarified butter that has been used in traditional Indian cooking for centuries. Here’s a comprehensive buying guide to help you choose the right ghee:
- Quality: Always Look for high-quality ghee made from the milk of grass-fed or pasture-raised cows. Keep in mind that Ghee from grass-fed cows has a rich nutritional profile with high levels of omega-3 fatty acids & nutrients.
- Ingredients: You must know that a pure & quality ghee contains only one ingredient: Butter. always avoid ghee containing additives, or artificial flavors.
- Clarification Process: Always prefer ghee that is made using traditional methods. In this method, Ghee is made by boiling butter, due to which the water content evaporates and the milk solids separate and settle at the bottom. The clear liquid is filtered to obtain ghee.
- Color and Aroma: Keep in mind that pure ghee is typically golden or deep yellow in color. If ghee is dark in yellow color then it may be low quality or having of low quality butter. In case of this please avoid such ghee.
- Package: Ghee is very sensitive to air & light witch can lead to oxidation. Prefer ghee packed with glass jar of dark color or an opaque container to protect from sunlight.
- Certifications: You should check whether the ghee manufacturer has any certification or not regarding its products.
- Well known Brands: Always consider well known Brands like Patanjali, Amul, Aashirvaad etc.
- Brand Reputation: Always prefer only Brands having any Brand Reputation. Don’t go with an unknown Brand by seeing only low price.
- Expiry Date: Don’t buy ghee without reading expiry date printed on package.
|Sri Sri Tattva Cow Ghee
|Sri Sri TATTVA shuddhta ka naam
|Item Dimensions DxWxH
|40.1 x 27.4 x 18.8 Centimeters
- Sri Sri Tattva It is a vegetarian product.
- This 100% Pure Cow Ghee with delicious taste and aroma is made by purifying 100% organic butter from cows.
- This ghee gives you better nutrition, better immunity: Along with giving you vitamins A, D, E and K and omega-3s, this ghee helps with immunity, heart health, joint health and much more.
- This Ghee is FSSAI certified making it safe for your consumption.
Sri Sri Tattva Cow Ghee
- The ghee of this brand is really pure.
- This is FSSAI certified ghee. On whom you can easily trust.