Patanjali Ghee, a golden elixir crafted from the purest essence of traditional Indian dairy, embodies the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda in a jar. With roots deeply embedded in the teachings of the revered sage Patanjali, this exquisite clarified butter transcends the ordinary, offering not just a culinary delight but a holistic experience.
As you unscrew the lid, you release the rich aroma of heritage and the promise of purity, inviting you on a journey back to the wholesome goodness of nature. Patanjali Ghee is superior ghee to any other brand of ghee.
- Always Look for high-quality ghee made from the milk of grass-fed or pasture-raised cows.
- Prefer ghee packed with glass jar of dark color or an opaque container to protect from sunlight.
- You must know that a pure & quality ghee contains only one ingredient: Butter.
- Keep in mind that pure ghee is typically golden or deep yellow in color.
- Always prefer ghee that is made using traditional methods.
- Always consider well known Brands like Patanjali & many more.
- Don’t buy ghee without reading expiry date printed on package.
Ultimate Buying Guide for Best Ghee
Buying ghee can be a straightforward process if you know what to look for. Ghee is a type of clarified butter that has been used in traditional Indian cooking for centuries. Here’s a comprehensive buying guide to help you choose the right ghee:
- Quality: Always Look for high-quality ghee made from the milk of grass-fed or pasture-raised cows. Keep in mind that Ghee from grass-fed cows has a rich nutritional profile with high levels of omega-3 fatty acids & nutrients.
- Ingredients: You must know that a pure & quality ghee contains only one ingredient: Butter. always avoid ghee containing additives, or artificial flavors.
- Clarification Process: Always prefer ghee that is made using traditional methods. In this method, Ghee is made by boiling butter, due to which the water content evaporates and the milk solids separate and settle at the bottom. The clear liquid is filtered to obtain ghee.
- Color and Aroma: Keep in mind that pure ghee is typically golden or deep yellow in color. If ghee is dark in yellow color then it may be low quality or having of low quality butter. In case of this please avoid such ghee.
- Package: Ghee is very sensitive to air & light witch can lead to oxidation. Prefer ghee packed with glass jar of dark color or an opaque container to protect from sunlight.
- Certifications: You should check whether the ghee manufacturer has any certification or not regarding its products.
- Well known Brands: Always consider well known Brands like Patanjali, Amul, Aashirvaad etc.
- Brand Reputation: Always prefer only Brands having any Brand Reputation. Don’t go with an unknown Brand by seeing only low price.
- Expiry Date: Don’t buy ghee without reading expiry date printed on package.
|Patanjali Cow Ghee
|Item Dimensions DxWxH
|15.5 x 14.5 x 4.8 cm
- Patanjali Ghee is a very good brand of ghee.
- This 100% pure cow ghee with delicious taste and aroma is made by purifying organic cow butter.
- This (Patanjali Ghee) ghee has sufficient aroma.
Patanjali Cow Ghee
- The ghee of this brand is really pure.
- This ghee is of much better quality than other ghee brands available in the market.