Panasonic 50 watt led bulb
Light the way to a sustainable future with the Panasonic 50W LED Bulb, where eco-conscious design meets exceptional brightness. Not only illumination of joy but various happiness of ours lies in the stomach of Panasonic lights. Go head & switch on the Panasonic amazing lights.
- Always mind lumens not watt while buying Led Bulb. Because in the past, People measure the brightness of Bulb in watt But now the technology has turned a different. the more lumens the more brightness. As a general guide, a 60-watt incandescent bulb is equivalent to about 800 lumens.
- color makes suitable temperature. LED bulbs come in a range of color temperatures measured in Kelvins (K). Lower K values (e.g., 2700K) produce warm, yellowish light similar to incandescent bulbs, while higher K values (e.g., 5000K) produce cooler.
- Check whether the LED bulb comes with dimmability feature as per your demand.
- LED bulbs come in various base types (e.g., E26, E27, GU10). Make sure you buy the right base Bulb.
- Look for bulbs with the Energy Star label. This shows how much electricity the bulb saves.
- CRI measures how accurately a light source displays colors. Always prefer bulbs with CRI of 80 or more for good color quality.
- Replacement makes these led Bulb more beneficial.
- The beam angle determines the spread of light. For general lighting, a wider beam angle is preferable, while for task lighting, a narrower beam may be better.
- These days smart bulb are in the market.
Ultimate Buying Guide for Best Led Bulb.
Buying LED bulbs can be a bit overwhelming due to the variety of options available in the market. Here’s a comprehensive buying guide to help you make an informed decision:-
- Color Temperature: LED bulbs come in a range of color temperatures measured in Kelvins (K). Lower K values (e.g., 2700K) produce warm, yellowish light similar to incandescent bulbs, while higher K values (e.g., 5000K) produce cooler, bluish light. Choose a color temperature that suits the room’s purpose.
- Lumens, not Watts: In the past, we used watts to measure the brightness of a bulb. With LEDs, it’s more accurate to use lumens. As a general guide, a 60-watt incandescent bulb is equivalent to about 800 lumens.
- Dimmability: If you plan to use your bulbs with a dimmer switch, ensure that the LED bulbs are labeled as dimmable, and check if they are compatible with your dimmer switch.
- Base Type: LED bulbs come in various base types (e.g., E26, E27, GU10). Make sure the bulb’s base matches the socket in your fixture.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index): CRI measures how accurately a light source displays colors. A higher CRI indicates better color rendering. CRI tells us how clearly an object appears in LED lighting compared to daylight. Always prefer bulbs with CRI of 80 or more for good color quality.
- Energy Efficiency: Look for bulbs with the Energy Star label. These bulbs meet strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
- Brand Reputation: Stick to reputable brands known for producing reliable and high-quality LED bulbs. Reading customer reviews can also provide insights into a particular product’s performance.
- Budget Considerations: Set a budget based on your requirements and stick to it. There are many other Brands also that offers the same Led Bulb at reasonable Prices.
- Warranty and After-Sales Service: A good warranty reflects the brand’s confidence in the product’s quality. Ensure the led Bulb comes with a warranty, and check the after-sales service provided by the manufacturer.
|Panasonic 50 watt led Bulb
|Item Dimensions WxH
|5.5W x 5.5H Centimeters
|Cool Day Light
|Specific Uses For Product
- Comes with sufficient color Temperature of 7000 Kelvin
- Available also in other wattages like 3, 5, 7, 9, 12 & 15 wattage led Bulb.
Panasonic 50 watt led Bulb
- The light of this Led Bulb is bright, so you can install it in the hall, room or factory also.
- You get 900 LM of light from this bulb.
- In this you also get one year warranty.
- This bulb will provide good light and last for a long time in 240 volt.