Surya Room Heater 2000 Watt
Enhance your comfort zone with the Surya Room Heater 2000 Watt, a high-performance heating solution designed to bring warmth and coziness to your living spaces. With its powerful 2000-watt capacity, this room heater ensures quick and efficient heating, making it perfect for chilly days and nights.
- Always determine your room or premises area before you buy a room heater. Generally you can check Room heaters wattage or BTU. The more wattage the more heating.
- Prefer which type of heating technology based room heater you want to buy. There are four types of heater. click more about heater types.
- Always look for heaters with energy-saving features.
- keep in mind if you are looking for room heater without noise then buy room heater without fan feature.
- Your room heater must be user friendly design & compatibility features.
- If possible prefer a room heater in which you can repair that at your home.
- Make sure the entire body of the room heater will be made of Plastic.
Ultimate Buying Guide for Best Room Heater.
Buying a room heater involves considering various parameters to ensure that you choose the right type of heater as per your needs and preferences. Here’s a comprehensive buying guide to assist you make an informed decision:-
- Heating Capacity: Heating capacity maters a lot. Always assess your room or premises area before you buy a room heater. Generally you can check Room heaters wattage or BTU. The more wattage the more heating.
- Heating Technology: While buying a room heater you must check which type of heating technology is used in room heater. There are four types of Heating technology used in Room heaters.
- Radiant Heaters: Directly heat people and objects in their line of sight.
- Convection Heaters: Warm the air and circulate it around the room.
- Infrared Heaters: Emit infrared radiation, heating objects in the room.
- Oil-Filled Heaters: Use electricity to heat oil, which then radiates heat.
- Energy Efficiency: One important thing is energy saving. If you consider this parameter then you buy a super product because the operating cost has to be maintained by this factor. Always look for heaters with energy-saving features, such as adjustable thermostats, programmable timers, and multiple heat settings.
- Safety Features: Safety is considered among the top parameters. Make sure that the heater you buy is shock free and comes with auto switch off feature. Always look for heaters with features like tip-over switch, overheat protection, and cool-touch exterior to prevent accidents and burns.
- There should be a mesh on the front part of the room heater.
- Should be automatically switched off when the room heater accidentally falls on the ground or is moved from one place to another.
- Noise Level: See, occurring noise from the room heater while using ,depends on the type of room heater you use. Especially for those room heaters that have fan. So, keep in mind if you are looking for room heater without noise then buy room heater without fan feature.
- User Friendly design: Your room heater must be user friendly. so that you might be able to use this very easily.
- Self repairing capability : If possible & you want then choose such room heater, in which you can change element object yourself at home. This will save your time in winters day.
- Portability: Portability is also one of the highly demanded feature. Prefer the room heater that is easy to move among rooms in your house & also make sure during moving this is in switch off condition. Check the room heater has a inbuilt plastic handle.
- Room Heater Body : Heater Body is one of the big factor regarding having shock. So, make sure the entire body of the room heater will be made of Plastic.
- Control System & indicators: Make sure the room heater has a specific place where all sufficient switch & indicators will be present where you can control your room heater easily.
- Brand Reputation: Stick to reputable brands known for producing reliable and high-quality room heaters. Reading customer reviews can also provide insights into a particular product’s performance.
- Budget Considerations: Set a budget based on your requirements and stick to it. Don’t run behind costly room heater. Some times lower cost product makes long run products. There are many other Brands also that offers the same room heater at reasonable Prices.
- Warranty and After-Sales Service: A good warranty reflects the brand’s confidence in the product’s quality. Ensure the room heater comes with a warranty, and check the after-sales service provided by the manufacturer.
|Surya Room Heater 2000 Watt
|Item Dimensions DxWxH
|12D x 27W x 32H Centimeters
|Forced Air, Convection
|Suitable Room Size
|Upto 150 square feet
|2 Settings, 400/800
|Auto cut off, Overheat Protection
|2 Halogen Rods
- There is an excellent arrangement to ensure that this room heater does not rust.
- 2 heat settings (400 and 800) have been used in this room heater.
- It has a switch on which the safety tip cuts off in case the heater tilts or falls.
- It comes with 3 Pin Power chord which is ISI Approved.
- This heater requires 16A Outlet.
Surya Room Heater 2000 Watt
- You also get thermal safety cut-out in this heater.
- Power consumption is also low.
- It has two heat settings which can be changed as per your choice.
- There is no noise or sound of any kind while using this heater.
- this comes with High grade long lasting reflector.
- This comes with anti rust stainless steel reflectors.